Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Domiciliary Agent with good knowledge of the Luxembourg market requirements and with background in Alternative investment structures. We seek for a team worker, also able to work independently and to take initiatives. We look to find someone client oriented with high attention to details. strong organization skills and ability to handle projects.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- In-house safekeeping and maintenance of the fund's legal and regulatory documents and processing of mails or requests addressed to the Funds
- Organization of General Meetings of Shareholders (statutory, ordinary and extraordinary). Publication and filing of AGM's resolutions.
- Relationship with the Luxembourg Regulator and other Luxembourg administration.
- Relationship with the external auditor.
- Liaising with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with application and supervision of the Funds' listing.
- Ability to coordinate work in the team, and to reallocate work based on priorities
- Ability to participate in projects, suggest and implement applicable changes
- Ability to identify and anticipate possible problem areas, to measure potential risks, and to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures and Luxembourg regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to details
- Good resilience to stress
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, to resolve problems and to train others
- Excellent communication skills
- Language skills: Very strong business English skills is mandatory. Fluency in French, German and/or Italian would be an advantage
- IT skills: excellent knowledge of MS Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Educational Degree: Law Degree, Economic Degree or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 5 year as Domiciliary Agent or Company Secretary
About State Street What we do.
- Team leader
- Client focused
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers