The SEI Luxembourg team is seeking a Sales Executive to focus on our global sales strategy in EMEA. This position will be responsible for managing the sales process for our complete service and solutions offering for private equity funds- developing a pipeline, managing client relationships and providing input as to the future direction of our business in this market. This position requires extensive travel within Europe. What you will do:
What we need from you:
- Execute on an assigned marketing and sales plan for European private asset administration services (UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, Channel Islands, Luxembourg in particular)
- Identify, qualify and pursue new business prospects, generate proposals and quotes and work with internal and external counterparts to close sales
- Build and maintain credible relationships with prospects, clients and industry Centers of Influence"
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of a prospect's business needs and SEI's services and solutions.
- Possess and maintain deep knowledge of the European private equity management industry
- Attend industry-related trade shows, seminars, and conferences
- Keep current. Monitor the evolution of market conditions, regulations, SEI products and services, etc. and maintain ongoing and effective communication in alignment with these in all business practices.
- Maintain and update internal systems/data reference points, in agreed format, to ensure consistency and communication of relevant information within the team and ensure integrity of data.
- Adhere to all relevant CSSF requirements for compliance.
What we would like from you:
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional experience
- Extensive experience in the private equity industry (especially expertise in sales, marketing or relationship management, with a private equity manager; alternatively, sales or senior operations, with a 3rd party private equity manager or administrator; or with private equity law or audit firm experience)
- Broad-based knowledge and demonstrated ability to establish and manage a sales process, from lead generation to relationship management, nurturing a prospect pipeline, driving an agenda, and adapting to a fast-paced, challenging sales environment
- Tactful, effective and persuasive communication skills (both verbal and textual), suited to engaging and supporting high-profile prospects and clients Willingness to travel extensively throughout Europe
- Capacity to deliver results both independently, as well as collaborate seamlessly with internal and external stakeholders, in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team environment
- Initiative to continually broaden your industry knowledge and apply it in your daily work
- Process-driven, methodical approach to completing assigned tasks
- Superior analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Embodiment of the SEI Values: courage, integrity, collaboration, inclusion, connection and fun. Please see our website for more information. https://www.seic.com/
® & SEI Lux:
SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) delivers technology and investment solutions that connect the financial services industry. With capabilities across investment processing, operations, and asset management, SEI works with corporations, financial institutions and professionals, and ultra-high-net-worth families to help drive growth, make confident decisions, and protect futures. As of June 30, 2023, SEI manages, advises, or administers approximately $1.3 trillion in assets. For more information, visit seic.com.
SEI Investments - S.A. (SEI Lux") is SEI's Luxembourg-based European subsidiary, a specialized PSF, authorised and regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF") (B257752), providing administrative and transfer agency services to Luxembourg investment funds. SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more:
SEI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
We are a technology and asset management company, delivering on our promise of building brave futuresSM-for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. Come build your brave future at SEI. Note:
This position will require a successful background check, including employment verification, education verification and criminal history review, once an offer has been extended and accepted. SEI's competitive advantage:
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive care for your physical and mental well-being, strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, hybrid working environment, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
We are a technology and asset management company delivering on our promise of building brave futuresSM-for our clients, our communities, and ourselves. Come build your brave future at SEI. SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
After over 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our offices encompass an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we're (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.