KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,900 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation. The job purpose:
To our clients we provide different professional services in Audit, Tax and Advisory. Each service is called "engagement" and is treated like a project. An engagement follows different internal procedures/processes where the Engagement Assistant plays a key role. The Engagement Assistant supports the client-facing teams on different tasks linked to the whole engagement lifecycle allowing them to focus more on #ClientCentricity.
We are currently searching for a an Engagement Assistant
. The Engagement Assistant is the main point of contact within the team for anything in connection with the lifecycle of an engagement . He/She helps on the engagement risk management, the preparation/finalization of the deliverables, the billing and the closing of the engagement.
He/she is also working closely with the Know Your Customer (KYC) team as well as the Personal Assistants.
The Engagement Assistant contributes to an enhanced risk mindset in the firm. What you will be working on:
What we look for:
- Be in charge of the Risk Management (RM) evaluation process in line with the Risk Management guidelines
- Prepare client contracts based on guidelines for review by different stakeholders,
- Prepare/finalize the deliverables (draft/ format/ finalize different types of documents),
- Organize internal and external meetings,
- Provide billing support in collaboration with the Central Billing department,
- Handle requests and support others in the daily use of certain in-house tools.
What you will get
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be considered an asset
- You have a first experience including a proven track record working within a fast-paced corporate environment (we are open to train young graduates)
- You have some knowledge of anti-money laundering rules, know-your-customer process would be considered an asset
- You have strong computer skills, especially in Outlook and MS-Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have exemplary organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload and remain calm under pressure
- You have a high standard of communication and writing skills
- You have the ability to work independently as well as contributing to a team
- Prior experience in a similar work environment is a plus
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.