Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize audit, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are proud to be part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services. We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers connected by a common cause.
We are committed to consistently delivering quality audits, enabled by the power of technology and the strength of our people.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking our future English speaking Trainee Auditors (m/f/d) - Starting in January 2025 for 3 to 6 months
We act in the public interest and the capital market, and we are committed to delivering quality audits, enabled by the power of technology and the strength of our people. By leveraging leading technologies, we are transforming the audit experience for our professionals and our clients - enabling us to provide an even higher quality audit by increasing our ability to focus on the issues that matter through the data and insights it provides. What you will be working on
As a trainee you will:
What we look for
- Assist in the audit services to a variety of companies and have the opportunity to develop your skills in IFRS and local GAAP
- Gain solid audit, financial and accounting knowledge
- Bridge the gap between your theoretical expertise and the practical implications of emerging global accounting standards and international mandates, cultivating a profound mastery of standards like IFRS and local GAAP
- Work on a diversified portfolio of international clients and meet them (face-to-face or virtually)
- Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working, including reviewing their systems and processes
- Give stakeholders confidence by reviewing the financial statements of a company
What you will get
- Education: enrolled in bachelor/master studies in either accounting, finance or engineering / IT
- Analytical skills: the ability to analyze financial data, identify anomalies, and assess the financial health of an organization
- Attention to detail : a keen eye for accuracy and a commitment to thorough documentation and review
- Communication skills : effective verbal and written communication skills to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and teams, and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Ethical integrity : a strong commitment to ethical conduct and independence to maintain the credibility of the audit process
- Problem-solving : the capacity to identify and resolve complex financial issues and discrepancies
- Time management : efficiently manage multiple engagements and meet deadlines
- Language skills : you are fluent in English, any other language would be an asset
Embrace a thrilling opportunity to shape the future of global business in Luxembourg, a burgeoning financial hub. At KPMG, we are ready to accompany you on a journey of professional growth, offering an expansive spectrum of prospects to elevate your career. You will be offered by KPMG training and support, including a complete training program with an Induction Week abroad at your arrival, to acquire skills that you need to move on with your career goals and professional development. As part of professional development, KPMG also offers the opportunity to do internal or external moves, to grow in another department or office.
In the area of audit services, you will craft a tangible impact, collaborating alongside a diverse group of leading experts and engaging with a worldwide clientele, all while exploring innovative technological solutions.
As a part of the KPMG family, you will also relish a vibrant range of experiences, including engaging in joyful events like KPMG Plage, the Oktoberfest, the staff party, and other festivities that bring us closer, together. Join us not just for a job, but for an enriching journey, benefiting from flexible working hours, the option to work from home or diverse offices, and complete training from the start. Become a part of a diverse team, where we consistently promote gender equality and provide powerful support to the LGBTQ community. Your success story starts here, join us, join #Teamblue.
You want to feel the KPMG vibes? Have a look at the Newcomers Induction Week 2022 video Follow us on LinkedIn and find out more videos!
Ø Induction week
Ø Testimonies of our employees
You are eager to learn, interested to grow rapidly and striving to make an impact in a diverse environment? We are looking for you!
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.