In this position as an executive assistant, the candidate will support the IT Head of Department in the IFS division in all relevant administrative and reporting matters.
Tasks and Responsibilites
- General administrative support.
- Processing of all organizational and administrative office activities: efficient management of mailbox and calendar; prioritization of tasks; respect of deadlines.
- Planning, coordination, and prioritization of meetings.
- Organization, preparation, and follow-up of internal and external meetings.
- Organize travel arrangements, including comprehensive itineraries.
- Process and manage travel expenses.
- Assist in the organization of work functions and events.
- Prepare management presentations and reporting.
- Acting as a point of contact and efficient collaboration with other Group Segments and Departments
- Support for board-level activities including Townhall organization & presentation, team events, workshops Mandatory skills and experiences
- Several years of professional experience as an assistant to an international company. • Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Discretion, resilience, flexibility is a must.
- Be able to create and use your network for the benefit of the team.
- Be able to prioritize and focus on achieving business objectives.
- You will have developed strong skills in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good, structured working method and strong communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and solution-oriented working methods as well as excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English, ideally also French.