Expert in Accounting (f/m) – Commercial Real Estate Loans in Luxembourg
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Allianz Investment Management Luxembourg
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
For various Allianz insurance companies from different countries, we maintain several investment vehicles (LuxCos) for Alternative Assets with a target investment volume exceeding 13bn EUR. To amplify our services we are searching for an Investment Accountant on full-time or part-time basis for our European commercial real estate loan platform.
Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned financial services providers in the world representing an international network of strong brands with first-class products. Above all, we strive for commitment to excellence in our daily business, in our relationships with customers, shareholders, employees and society. The Allianz Group serves more than 85 million customers in about 70 countries.
Allianz Investment Management Luxembourg is linked to Allianz Investment Management SE (AIM) which is in charge of managing the risk / return profile of Allianz Group’s € 653bn investment portfolio. The Allianz Investment Management global network of operations spans from Munich and Stuttgart to Milan, Paris, Luxembourg, Minneapolis and Singapore and offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding financial talents.
Your new duties and responsibilities
- Perform accounting (IFRS, Local GAAP) of LuxCos and portfolio entities in close cooperation with Allianz entities worldwide
- Perform financial reporting and planning for LuxCos and portfolio entities in close cooperation with Allianz entities worldwide
- Operate controlling and monitoring tools for KPI, cash flows and accounting
- Approve payments and cash flows of LuxCos and portfolio entities
- Provide transaction support
Key Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Recognized accounting qualification and experience corresponding to the duties and responsibilities (e.g.: university degree of economics, Bankkaufmann)
- Professional Experience at least 3 – 4 years in finance / investments / valuation / controlling / accounting / experience in commercial real estate loans would be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge in banking and/or funds business
- High Knowledge in IFRS and Lux/German GAAP
- Consolidation experience, SAP experience highly appreciated
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and take responsibility, Strong team player
- Fluency in English
- Application deadline: 15.12.2017
- Job start: asap
Allianz Investment Management Luxembourg
Att: Lars Junkermann
14, blvd. F.D. Roosevelt
(+352) 472 346 591