Financial Controller – Team Leader
Location: Munsbach, Luxembourg - fully onsite 5 days a week
Have you got solid knowledge of LUX GAAP and IFRS accounting principles? Do you want to work for one of the leading providers of banking, depositary, and custody services in Europe? Look no further!
My client is on the hunt for a proactive and experienced individual that has strong working experience group consolidation, month end processes and regulatory reporting.
As part of your duties; you will be reporting to the deputy Head of Finance including:
- Managing the finance controlling team and oversight of the Branches.
- Finance controlling of Client revenues and related expenses.
- Data controlling and analytical review of month end results.
- Monitoring Clients cash receivables and performing the monthly related reconciliations.
- Liaising with the relevant departments to ensure accurate analytical reporting.
- Driving forward the improvement of existing processes
- Supporting the Accounting team to prepare the monthly reporting to the Group and Management.
- Supporting the Regulatory reporting team to prepare the reporting to CSSF and BCL.
- Supporting the Head of Finance with the interim and yearly Audit and requirements from the Management.
- Supporting the Head of Finance optimizing the Finance processes.
If your profile looks like this:
- Master’s degree in finance or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Expertise in Group consolidation, month end processes and regulatory reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS / LUXGAAP and general of accounting regulations
- Strong analytical and decision- making skills as well as a structured way of working
- Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams. Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products especially Excel, further system knowledge e.g. ABACUS360 (BearingPoint), IBSY (Real Solution) and FlexFinance (Fernbach) are advantageous
Apply for this role!
Proficiency in English is essential, knowledge of German/French is especially advantageous, and any other languages are considered a plus!