FUND REGISTRATION - SENIOR CONSULTANT (M/F)
We are recruiting an experienced profile in cross-border fund registration to work in the Advisory of a well-known consulting company.
The successful candidate will join a team in charge of supporting clients in the distribution of their funds across the world by providing operational assistance, technical expertise and project coordination.
• Oversight and coordination of clients' fund registration and post-registration projects under both UCITS & AIFMD; and local regulations outside the EU
• Be the trusted client relationship manager for all operational and "business as usual" activities
• Supervision of the operational team and be the reporting line to the managers
• Review and sign off of the notification packages to regulatory authorities for registration and maintenance filings
• Ensure a clean record keeping on client projects and documents
• Interact with clients, with other internal teams and with supervisory authorities
• Report to the management and clients on activities progress
• Interact with various internal and external stakeholders by using formal project management and transmission tools
• Hold at least a Bachelor degree (a Master degree will be considered as an asset)
• Have at least 4 years of relevant experience in the cross-border funds distribution (at a service provider or in a Management Company)
• Have a good knowledge of both UCITS and AIFMD Directives + local regulations within the framework of cross-border distribution in Asia, Latam and Middle East;
• Have a proven experience in coaching people
• Are fluent in English and French
• Are flexible, efficient in organising workload and able to set priorities
• Are seen as a proactive, reliable and rigorous person with a high attention to detail
• Demonstrate leadership, strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Have a high interest in regulatory matters and digitalization
Our client in an international consulting company
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.