Finance Consultant - Expert Kondor+
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Our values & playfields:
Together, let's build Talan's future:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique...)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations...)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne. Job Description
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development. Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with an Expert Kondor+.
You will be part of Kondor+ IT Team to work on our Transformation Plan and on regulatory/market mandatory projects.
Your mission will be to :
- Participate in the technical analysis of the expressed needs
- Design solutions in line with the current and the future application landscape
- Be part of the documentation and validation process with the actors of projects
- Maintain the current IT landscape
- Ensure developments of solution in compliance with our standards
- Communicate the progress with the actors of projects
- Min Bac+4/+5 or equivalent in the IT Area
- Min 7 years of experience in Treasury, Financial Markets or Market Risk domain
- Good knowledge in the integration of package in a complex IT landscape
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux environment
- Knowledge of Sybase / Oracle
- Knowledge of Java, Groovy, JEE, XML
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
- An expert on Finastra Kondor package
- Knowledge of following banking processes : Forex & Money Market