Financial Controller, Global Asset Manager
- CDI, Plein-temps
- One Ten Associates
- 20 mai 19
Our client is a world-class asset manager with AUM of circa 800bn. They have a significant presence in Luxembourg in the Kirchberg area. They are currently seeking a Financial Controller.
- Take responsibility for overseeing third-party relationships with service providers
- Review consolidated financial statements in LuxGAAP and IFRS
- Manage and coordinate audit relationships
- Oversee conformity as appropriate with both AIFM and UCITS regulatory frameworks
- Take responsibility for regulatory filings
- Manage reporting for the board of the manco
The successful candidate will have:
- A thorough familiarity with IFRS and LuxGAAP financial statements
- A solid knowledge of both the UCITS and AIFM regulatory frameworks
- Ideally a hands-on knowledge of fund accounting
- ACCA or ACA-qualified status or equivalent
- Fluent English
If your profile is a match to this requirement then please do submit your CV via this website.
All applications will be treated in confidence.