Financial Crime Officer
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings UK
- 25 janv. 19
Responsibilities/Experience: * Assisting with the day-to-day financial crime prevention * AML, CTF, KYC, fraud experience * Conducting financial crime quality assurance and monitoring programs * Assisting financial crime investigations * Assisting with the implementation of financial crime and compliance training * Specialised AML experience * Regulatory Compliance knowledge and experience * Universal banking experience * Preference for retail, corporate, private or institutional banking experience * Fluent French and English * Report directly to Head of Financial Crime
The role sits within the central Financial Crime group with this role focusing on the CFT and financial crime space. The role reports directly into the firm's Head of Financial Crime with a dotted reporting line into the Chief Compliance Officer. This means candidates will get huge amounts of senior management facing which will in turn result in fast career progression.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years minimum within a AML or Financial Crime function
- Experience at working within the Luxembourgish banks
- Regulatory Compliance knowledge and experience
- Fluent French and English
- Strong management potential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good education background
- Good working knowledge of Financial Crime regulation and legislation.
- Good working knowledge of FCA regulation and industry guidance.
- Ability to read and assess applicability of relevant regulation and legislation
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to extract and interrogate data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent report writing and other communication skills
- Assisting with the day-to-day financial crime prevention effort, including but not limited to - AML, CTF, KYC, Sanctions and Fraud.
- Conducting financial crime quality assurance and monitoring programs
- Assisting financial crime investigations
- Assisting with the implementation of financial crime and compliance training