- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page
- 21 févr. 18
Financial and Management Accountant/ Banking sector
As financial and management accountant you will be supposed to review and prepare financial documents and also to support the treasury functions.
Our client is a retail banking also offering online brokerage products and services to international investors.
- To support the production of all regular financial and regulatory reporting (monthly MI and year end statutory reporting)
- To learn the day to day treasury operation and within a period of 3 months to be able to provide cover for this.
- To provide support and produce reconciliations and the weekly reconciliations
- To support the team in ensuring the integrity of all accounting systems and reporting for invoices, depreciation, payroll, prepayments and treasury transactions.
- To support the the managers in the production of budgets and forecasts.
- To be involved on ad-hoc basis in such tasks supporting internal and external audit review, tax reporting etc.
- Related experience in a bank or financial services provider for banking clients.
- Strong attention to detail, focused on producing high quality work and delivering to deadlines.
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Advanced Excel skills.