Financial markets Sales, based in Luxembourg
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S.M.Art recruitment boutique
- 07 janv. 19
Our client, a dynamically growing bank in Luxembourg, is expanding its international sales & trading franchise. They are looking to strengthen their team by hiring 2 financial markets sales to be focused on different geographies: on either investors based in the UK or investors based in Belgium/Nederlands potentially France.
• Sales of financial products on primary and secondary markets. Product focus on Russian equity and fixed income with possible extension to CIS
• Onboarding new investors
• Participation in placements originated by the bank locally and internationally
Education and Qualification
Professional Background and Experience
- Existing diverse investor base in either UK or Belgium/Netherlands, preferably with focus on EM Fixed Income
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Sales &Trading
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Markets
- FRM / CFA / CAIA qualification is a plus
- Knowledge of regulatory framework, compliance procedures and MiFID II requirements
- Ability to articulate market views and translate them into trading ideas
- Able to understand processes and where key controls are required
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of maturity to manage interactions with the Senior Executive Management
- Strong presentation skills
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills required.
In return for your expertise and commitment the bank provides highly professional international environment along with unique professional and career development opportunities.