Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. From uncovering ways to digitalize, to enabling new sectors to take off, to building sustainability and resilience into economies, we know insights reveal new opportunities for all.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking an Assistant Manager/Manager in Internal Audit for our Risk Consulting team
Our Regulatory Consulting stream, as part of the Risk Consulting team, provides a wide range of services in the areas of internal audit, risk management, internal control and governance . In order to support the delivery of our project portfolio, the team is looking for a highly motivated professional willing to join a multicultural and dynamic team of experts. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing. We offer our clients high level of competences and leading technology as well as flexibility. We provide market experience to enhance the assessment of risks, identification of controls and areas of operational improvement
- Assistance with set-up and functioning of Internal Audit Function and Audit Committee, helping the client to implement internal audit standards as well as best market practices (risk matrix, risk assessment and strategic audit plans)
- External quality assessment of Internal Audit, assisting the client to identify any gap, weakness or areas of improvement of its Internal Audit framework
- Assessment of internal controls, helping the client to define and implement internal control frameworks, process and procedures
- Assessment and optimization of corporate governance practices as well as assistance to write governance charters
What will you get
- You hold a Master's degree in either Finance, Economics or Audit. An Internal Audit certification is considered as a plus
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in Internal Audit / Internal Controls ideally combined with a finance expertise (e.g. Controlling, Treasury, Accounting...)
- You are a team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive, result and client driven
- You are rigorous and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple and short deadlines
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other languages (German, Luxembourgish) are considered as a plus
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career and the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. Make a real impact, join a diverse team of leading experts, work with global clients, and discover technological solutions.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.