As a Technical System Analyst for Platform Management, you will have to study the impact of changes in our client’s IT landscape. You will be involved on a project to integrate new Core Banking System to existing Fund application landscape.
You will be required to:
- Be the intermediary between internal business analysts & external developers as well as onsite & offshore teams.
- Be the reviewer and approver of deliverables, including functional requirements, architecture blueprints, functional design and technical specifications.
- Transform functional requirements into interface agreement specifications and align with application owners
- Be the first contact for trouble shooting during integration testing of new interfaces
- Design strategy and prepare test data for mixed performance test scenarios on Swift ISO15022 messages
Mandatory skills and experiences
- University degree (or equivalent) ideally in a computer-based or other technical discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in functional analysis, technical testing and/or development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable Oracle) and able to understand Java code
- Knowledge of application topology, messaging protocols
- Swift knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with running non-functional test is an advantage
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- Jira knowledge is required.
- Fluent in English