- CDI, Plein-temps
- Virtus Partners LLC
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
The Fund Accountant is responsible for reviewing daily cash transactions, maintaining the general ledger for client funds, preparing quarterly financial statements and related schedules, and responding to client and investor requests. He or she will interact with clients, team members, and management on a regular basis.
The Fund Accountant/Domiciliation Agent will be responsible for a variety of daily and monthly tasks to service our clients.
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Assist in preparing financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Assist with client onboarding which includes, but not limited to, loading of client's tax lots, cash balance and trial balance onto the accounting platform
- Prepare and review limited partner and general partner allocations
- Assist in year-end audit by providing backup documentation for sampling selected by client's auditors.
- Review capital activity that pertains to the funds including capital calls, distributions, rebalances and transfers
- Prepare and review fee calculations including (but not limited to) management fees, administration fees, clawbacks, and carried interest calculations
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with the Fund’s or Company’s documentation, relevant regulatory requirements
- Work closely with clients to resolve inquiries and ensure client satisfaction.
- Work well in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Cross-train on other daily functions
- Undertake company secretarial tasks such as preparation and organization of AGM’s, EGM’s and Board minutes, ensuring their smooth and timely running
- Undertake general administration tasks for our clients
- Maintain client corporate documentation according to internal filing procedures
- Maintain the various client’s registers
- Respond to Investors and clients queries
- Liaising with external parties (Investors, Banks, notaries, auditors, etc)