Fund Accountant - Alternative Investment
Fund Accountant - Alternative Investment Client focused - full time - Luxembourg Key Responsibilities:
Be part of the Alternative Investment Fund Services team (Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt)
The Fund Accountant (m/f) will be part of the current Fund Accounting team and will receive the opportunity to develop his/her own Fund Accounting knowledge:
- Preparation of accounting bookkeeping
- Maintaining accrual ledger for the funds
- Calculation of income and expenses
- Finalising the NAV of a fund for further review
- Preparation of quarterly unaudited accounts and annual financial statements
- Audit support by preparing audit information
- Preparation of client payments
- Preparation of regulatory reporting's
- Helping in the resolution of ad-hoc investment manager and investor's queries
- Contribute to the overall client's satisfaction
Working at TMF Group offers:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 to 4 years experience in Fund Accounting or Accounting (ideally Alternative Funds, Private Equity)
- Very good knowledge of Accounting principles and Company Accounting
- Fluent English verbal and in writing, German or French would be considered as an asset
- A team player, who can as well work independently
- IT skills : Microsoft Office
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.