A fund management business specializing in Private Debt is looking to hire a Fund Accountant for the Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will ideally have a strong accounting background, with relevant qualifications, and previous experience of a Private Debt/Equity business.
- Review of all weekly and monthly payments runs and sweeps prepared by Bookkeeper and Aztec
- Daily reconciliation with LoanOps Team of Asset cash received versus expected for interest income and repayments
- Weekly reconciliation and reporting of interest/principal on account.
- Monthly reconciliation of recoverable costs raised from Corporate and assisting Corporate and Suppliers with raising relevant sales recharge invoices
- Quarterly Fund cost analysis reports to FC's
- Day to Day housekeeping of Debt Facilities files and main point of contact for Agents/internal queries
- Daily NAV checks for assigned Fund Finance items
- Monthly NAV preparations to estimate level (excludes accruals, includes FX)
- Quarterly initial review of LoanOps Portfolio and Income reporting
- At least 2 years Fund Accounting experience from a similar business.
- Relevant accounting qualification
- NAV experience, preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.