Fund Accounting Supervisor (with US GAAP experience)
Role Type: PERM
- Accounting experiences within Real Estate/Private Equity.
- Real Estate/ Private Equity investments.
- 4-5 years experiences within fund accounting.
- 6 months+ experiences of supervisory/management experiences within Net Asset Value calculations of Alternative/Private Assets funds.
- Strong understanding of industry products and services in Alternative Funds administration (PE/RE/Debt funds), and additionally any related functions e.g., Depositary, Management Company, Alternative Investment Fund Manager, Central Administration, etc.
- Strong understanding of fund structure – e.g., complex/pooling/multi-class/master-feeder and this includes AIV/AIF (vehicles)
- Exposure to preparation or review of financial statements with accounting principles
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish funds regulations.
- Experiences in Investran, Efront, Yardi Voyager or any other comparable/similar software’s.
- Experiences in servicing clients and leveraging a global operating model.
- US GAAP/IFRS accounting background is a must
- Proficiency with Excel and Word.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance with expertise in RE/PE Funds
- Exposures on Transaction Management and Transfer Agent tasks (nice-to-have)
- Exposures to oversight duties in regard to NAV (nice-to-have)
- Prior experiences with US Limited Partnership (nice-to-have)
- Audit Experiences (nice-to-have)