Mizuho Trust & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (“MHTBL”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mizuho Trust & Banking Co. Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan within the Mizuho Financial Group.
- To ensure accurate Net Asset Value calculations and maintain precise accounting records for a variety of clients
- To be able to challenge and or support the pricing of assets by using good skills on the pricing processes of all types of securities including derivatives
- To ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadlines
- To ensure correct completion of specific services as per contractual agreement
- To complete daily, monthly and annual control checklists
- To ensure exactness of fund financial statements
- To ensure compliance with accounting policies, departmental procedures and legislation
- To create and maintain an excellent interactive relationship with internal partners (Client Service, IT, Business Development, etc.) and with external stakeholders (Auditors, Management Company, Trustee, etc.)
- To make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
Bachelor/Master Degree in Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Fund Industry
- Mastery of Fund Accounting processes (Corporate Actions, Pricing, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments, including Derivative Instruments (CDS, IRS, CCS, Futures, TRS, etc.) and their related pricing and valuation
- Excellent knowledge of Fund Administration (Custody, Transfer Agent, Brokers, etc.)
Fluent in English. French will be considered as an advantage.
- Mandatory: Global Portfolio (GP3) - Excellent Knowledge (must)
- Microsoft Suite
- DATA VENDORS Requests (Ice, Bloomberg, Reuters…)
- Eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
- Organized and methodical in your approach to work, with an ability to prioritise
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Proactive, with strong interpersonal skills (and this noticeable even when under pressure)
- Analytical, communication and problem-solving mind
Criminal record: This position may require a condition of a good repute. The law on the financial sector provides that the good repute of a candidate shall be assessed on the basis of (i) criminal records and (ii) any evidence tending to show that the candidate is of good repute and offering every guarantee of irreproachable conduct. Eventually the candidate’s name will also be screened through our name screening tool which imports, respectively, the latest versions of the World-Check blacklists, and runs an automated screening process of all names.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application, quoting the job position, and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, in the course of our recruitment process, we will collect and process certain of your personal data as detailed in our applicant privacy notice [https://www.mizuho.lu/web/guest/en/contactus/recruitment].
In case your application for employment is unsuccessful, we may continue to hold your personal data for future reference for a limited period of time not exceeding two years. You may access, modify or delete such data by simple request to email@example.com.