Fund Controller (UCITS) - Asset Management Company
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 27 nov. 17 2017-11-27
My client is an American Asset Management Company specialised in UCITS and AIF funds. Luxembourg employs a dozen of collaborators and is looking for a controller who will takes care of UCITS funds.
My client is an American Asset Management Company specialised in UCITS and AIF funds. The group opened its first office 100 years ago and is expanding its offices throughout Europe. Luxembourg employs a dozen of collaborators and is looking for a fund controller who will takes care of the UCITS funds of the group.
You will directly be reporting to the Managing Director and will closely work with the VP Controlling.
- You will be regularly liaising with external and internal stakeholders (auditors, administrators, colleagues in UK/US, …)
- Financial Statements and annual reporting.
- Reporting to Board of Managers/Directors.
- Point of contact for IFRS and UCITS regulation.
- Processes risk assessment (service providers, …).
- 5 years + experience in audit, accounting or controlling.
- Knowledge in UCITS funds and IFRS.
- Financial reporting experience is a strong asset.
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English.
- You have been managing a small team (on site or off site).
- You possess strong analytic skills.
- The opportunity to join a well-stablished asset management company.
- International Career development.
- Salary package in line with the market.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this career opportunity please send your application to Marie Bianchi. Every application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.