What is the opportunity?
Based within the client operations team supporting the entire life cycle of vehicles investing through mainstream strategies from the initial set-up to their liquidation, including restructurings and day-to-day corporate life events of the funds.
The team members within the Fund Corporate Services team are highly client facing and are exposed to internal and external stakeholders such as operational teams, law firms, regulator, auditors, external service providers, management companies, the Luxembourg Company Register or the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
The Fund Corporate Services Expert will have an important role within the team and will act as an industry expert
What will you do?
As Fund Corporate Services Expert, you will:
- Organize and participate in annual general meetings and board meetings by handling all relevant formalities, whilst respecting individual client requirements;
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and Other Corporate Services;
- Provide assistance to clients and other operational teams, participate to internal projects and ensure that the management is always up to date;
- Ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach;
- Be always up-to-date on Luxembourg regulation framework, analyze regulatory changes and the impact of such changes on processes;
- Share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Luxembourg Funds area and domiciliary activities, including corporate secretarial services;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial
- Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
- Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
- Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English, French or German.
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff