Funds Documentation Analyst
What will you do?
-Control, organize and coordinate the signature process of contractual documents (electronic and/or paper format) of the Bank within its department according the current transversal procedures
- Perform filing and archiving of various documents (electronic and physical) according to relevant procedure
- Support implementation of procedures to improve team performance
- Provide support for specific requests, investigations and controls
- Run dedicated macro to generate required data extract and analyze filing results
- Analyze specific information within executed ISDA/VM CSA documentation and share in agreed format with defined key stakeholders for their set-up
- Participate to projects relating to regulatory requirements or specific enhancement initiatives related to the Document Management Framework.
What do you need to succeed?
- Manage communication efficiently with colleagues, peers or other internal stakeholders to maintain good and solid working relationship within the bank
- Analytical skills, strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and embraces teamwork
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant industry working experience
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Knowledge of financial sector regulations on a global basis
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Understanding of services provided in the investment fund industry
- Understanding of key principles and legal terms in business contracts
- Understanding of the usual legal structures of collective investment schemes in Luxembourg