What is the opportunity?
Based within the client operations team supporting the entire life cycle of vehicles investing through mainstream strategies from the initial set-up to their liquidation, including restructurings and day-to-day corporate life events of the funds.
The team members within the Fund Corporate Services team are highly client facing and are exposed to internal and external stakeholders such as operational teams, law firms, regulator, auditors, external service providers, management companies, the Luxembourg Company Register or the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
The Fund Documentation Expert will have an important role within the team and will act as an industry expert
What will you do?
As Fund Documentation Expert, you will:
- Review and analyze legal documents and follow internal processes to mitigate legal risks in relation to the implementation of fund events while ensuring all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide assistance to clients and other operational teams, participate to internal projects and ensure that the management is always up to date;
- Ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach;
- Be always up-to-date on Luxembourg regulation framework, analyze regulatory changes and the impact of such changes on processes;
- Share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Luxembourg Funds area and domiciliary activities, including legal documentation management;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial
- Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
- Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
- Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English, French or German.
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff