Are you ready to take an excellent opportunity to join a Super Management Company and support a business transformation?
Become a member of our international fund services team and play a key role in the operations of our business.
As a member of the Fund Oversight team, you will be given a chance to steer processes aimed to achieve high service level quality of providers and timely issue resolution.
You will gain ownership of the monitoring process, ensuring full compliance with internal and external provisions & regulations as regards service providers' oversight and funds' operations.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
- Ensure and track accurate and timely NAV calculation by closely monitoring UCI Admin (NAVs, tax figures, dilution levy, hedging levels, fee ratios, etc.)
- Monitor and strive improvement on quality of service delivered by the service providers, analyze KPI, report incidents, work with operational risk team to eliminate process weaknesses
- Support project of back-office migration under a new platform
- Monitor prices of the underlying assets, corporate action activities, NAV publications, funds' movements, expenses, and other NAV components
- Provide operational support on special events occurring during the life cycle of the funds, such as implementation of new sub-funds or share classes, liquidations, mergers or TIKs
- Ensure compliant and efficient international fund tax setup and reporting
- Prepare/review TER figures
- Participate in calculation of funds' income distribution
- Seek internal processes improvements by collaboration with other teams
- Strong operational professional background (ideally 3 years+) in the asset management or investment fund business
- University or similar educational background focused on finance or economics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Independent and convincing, critical, analytical and precise, persistent and committed
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo and take feedback
Good at communication in English. French or German is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .