The team is looking for an analyst helping to accomplish the control and the oversight on investment restriction of the funds.
A typical day on our team involves…
The candidate will be within team of 24 people
The training period of some half days will be scheduled
Then he will have to work more on autonomous mode
- Oversight of the day to day activity of Fund Risk Management Support, ensuring that all services sold to Management Companies and Self Managed SICAV’s or delivered to Trustee & Depositary Services are rendered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Management (understanding, implementation and controls) of the risk reports offered to the Management Companies (4Cs report, Liquidity risk, Leverage report, …)
- Develop and maintain efficient communication channels with client by ensuring effective & accurate resolution of enquiries, by full knowledge of clients’ specificities and needs.
- Close follow up of ESMA, CSSF… publications (law, FAQ, guidelines) related to the Risk Management framework.
What do you need to succeed?
- Good knowledge of financial products & derivatives instruments
- Good knowledge of UCITS, AIF and Real Estate Private Assets
- Mandatory English Language (Written / Oral) Proficiency and French
- Client focus
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- German/Italian language is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of risk management environment, investment strategies & regulatory framework (UCITS Directives, ESMA guidelines, European national laws applicable to UCIs) & best market practices applicable in continental Europe
- Superior/Relevant Financial Education desirable