The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 5200 people. Pictet has been present in Luxembourg since 1989 where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
Assigned to the Funds Accounting Department
, you will be responsible for producing, calculating and checking the NAVs of funds administered in Luxembourg. You will also be involved in all events affecting the life cycle of the funds and the department by playing an active role in the development of its activities. Your role
- Calculating and checking NAVs of in-house and third-party funds.
- Responding to the different requests from clients (inside and outside the Group) to guarantee a quality service that meets the requirements of a diverse client base.
- Taking a critical view of the procedures in place and contributing to the development of the Accounting Department with a view to optimising processes and minimising risks.
- Contributing to all tasks relating to the lifecycle of funds.
- University degree (at least BAC +2) in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- At least four years' experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Multifonds accounting software an asset.
- In-depth understanding of fund administration and the relationships with the different stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of pooling and hedging operations would be a plus.
- Good command of French and of English.
- Extremely rigorous in performing checks.
- Team player who is approachable and flexible.
- Dynamic and with an enquiring mind.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts.
- Sense of initiative and desire to deliver top-quality customer service.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.