Luxembourg | 80-100% | Reference 5707 Job Introduction
Manage the relationship with the Funds Manufacturers, Fund Management Companies, and/or their mandated agents for efficient dissemination of their data with particular emphasis on the sourcing of Funds Full Holdings (TPT) data and Funds look through data.
You are an experienced Relationship Manager and use your primary tools (virtual meetings or phone) to engage with Management Companies and successfully build and maintain relationships with them. You have previous experience in an outbound sales/procurement environment and have been able to achieve challenging targets.
You will represent the company and make outbound calls to Management Companies in Europe (with focus on Germany, Benelux, Austria, Liechtenstein and Switzerland) to increase our data coverage. You will receive intensive training on our products and guidance on how to reach the Management Companies in focus. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- Manage the relationship with the Funds Manufacturers, Fund Management Companies, and/or their mandated agents for efficient dissemination of their data with particular emphasis on the sourcing of Fund Full Holdings (TPT) data.
- Leads / Manages the Data Provision Agreement (DPA), Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Confidentiality Agreement, Information Agreement proactively including negotiations, terms & conditions, and execution of agreements with Management Companies.
- Ensures the commercial entry point for contractual changes from Management Companies and thereby triggers the process of identifying possible needs for internal technical or operational changes.
- Document and monitor the relationship, establish and maintain Management Company balance scorecard, held annual review meetings and record your activities.
- Take responsibility for the high standards and quality of the funds data.
- Education level: Graduate Business Administration or similar (e.g. Business School).
- Experience: 6-8 years' experience in funds of the specific market, demonstrated expertise in funds and with a network of Fund Management Companies, Fund Administrators, Custodians, Technical Agent. Specific expertise on the European, Irish and UK markets is a plus.
- Specific Skills: Good skills in portfolios, NAVs calculation and fund administration expertise an asset.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and ability to convince people / data suppliers / partners. Confident communicator with excellent telephone etiquette able to establish, build and maintain relationships with Management Companies.
- Language: Fluent in English & German (written and spoken), any additional language like French, Italian or Spanish would be an asset.
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at 2075505415x+44 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.