DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a large international firm in its search for a GL Accountant.
GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT, COMMERCIAL SECTOR (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a large international firm in its search for a GL Accountant. THE JOB :
• Ensure the timely and accurate preparation and control of balance sheet accounts for Company International Luxembourg entities including one Dutch entity.
• Will play a key role as the back up in the general ledger department.
• Ensure the timely completion of the budget and forecasting process.
• Reconciles balance sheet accounts including Interco accounts on monthly basis.
• Timely responsiveness to corporate/ Local requests for information
• Ensure the timely completion of monthly reporting and closing within 5 days.
• Produce the monthly analytical commentary and explain the monthly variance vs. budget vs. forecast to each entity.
• Work with our external auditors to meet statutory and fiscal deadlines.
• Work with Corporate office to ensure compliance with US GAAP and SOX.
• Support the processing of various income tax returns, VAT, and other related tax matters. THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
• The successful candidate should have :
• Fluency in English, other languages desirable.
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in Audit (big 4).
• Possess a financial Degree or Similar accounting CPA
• Previous experience with a strong knowledge in external or internal audit in an International/Multi-national company, preferably with a US parent.
• Use to adhering to tight reporting deadlines, demonstrates an organized and structured approach.
• Good all round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and US GAAP.
• Experienced in ERP accounting systems, both use and implementation; high proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products. Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion advantageous.
• Communicative, dynamic and team-work oriented personality, with a strong team spirit THE CLIENT :
Our Client is an American multinational Company , with their financial center based in Luxembourg. At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.