At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in active asset management, wealth management, and investment solutions that fit.
Within the HR team we are currently looking for a HR Business Advisor who will partner with the HR Business Team to implement the people agenda initiatives in Luxembourg, in partnership with the local Management Team.
Your opportunity Responsibilities:
- Handle all administrative tasks and paperwork for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, organizational change, and social benefits
- Ensure the payroll tasks and quality standards together with the local provider
- Strong collaboration with the other EU entities
- Take care of all kind of absences and working time (management of sickness certificates, absences reporting to local authorities)
- Supporting the recruitment (general support, offer communication with details on local benefits, contract preparation and signature)
- Participate in group and local HR projects
- Participate in the implementation of programs within the HR department to improve the employee experience
- Ownership of HR related policies
- Greater than 5 years of HR experience, ideally in a multinational company with strong international network
- Advanced knowledge of Luxembourg labour laws, regulations and market practice
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines (recruitment, ER, compensation & benefits, regulatory environment, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong working partnerships
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Pro-active attitude to problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Thorough understanding of control environment and risk framework
- Fluent English is required. French or German basic understanding is preferred
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .