Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Our HR Service Center provides a single point of contact for our employees, and provide an operational support for our 3 main expertise teams (HR Solutions & Reward, L&D and HR Business Partner).
As one of our HR Officer ;
· You will interact by mail / phone & Jira tickets to answer to our employees queries on all HR related questions/issues, and escalates to our three main expertise teams if required ;
· You will provide an operational support on all HR related matters : documents, contracts, making appointments, various reportings, …
· You will ensure a smooth recruitment experience for our candidates & managers, by opening the positions, helping on the recruitment process, provide efficient contact to stakeholders and ensure a nice onboarding of our future employees ;
· You will prepare & send all kind of gifts for our employees (work & personal anniversary, birth and others important events in employee life gift, …) ;
· You will ensure that all time management requests are correctly set up within our database ;
· Support our L&D team on various topics, included INFPC ;
· Depending on your interests and background, you will enjoy being involved in various HR projects, all of them aimed at developing, improving and extending our services.
· At least a bachelor degree in a relevant field, or a qualification deemed equivalent ;
· At least three years’ experience as an HR Generalist, working in an international environment (a recruiter background is a plus) ;
· Excellent communication skills, an ability to interact diplomatically with varied interlocutors;
· A service-oriented team player who shows solidarity with colleagues;
· Luxembourg labour law knowledge and background preferably in the financial/asset management sector;
· Excellent command of English and French;
· Skilled user of standard MS Office applications and Successfactor (interflex/allegro is a plus)
· Absolute discretion and an awareness of the need to respect confidentiality;
· As the chosen candidate, you will clearly be a ‘doer’ who is motivated by the desire to take up a stimulating and highly empowering challenge, working for a group with an international reach.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.