Head of Compliance
- Market Rate
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Saxton Leigh
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
Our client is one of the largest global alternatives investment managers, they have over $80 billion FUM. They have offices globally and over 800 staff members.
Our client is one of the largest global alternatives investment managers, they have over $80 billion FUM. They have offices globally and over 800 staff members
- Identifying, understanding and interpreting CSSF regulation and analysing new EU and Luxembourg legislation, and CSSF rules and expectations;
- Advising senior staff on the business’ obligations and how to meet those obligations – e.g. adapting compliance arrangements to meet new/changing obligations;
- Ensuring adherence to the firm’s obligations – e.g. taking ownership of operational measures in place to ensure compliance;
- Drafting new policies, periodic reports and ad hoc advisory memos;
- Ensuring that the Luxembourg compliance programme is compatible with the firm’s global compliance programme, aims and culture;
- Assisting with the firms' corporate governance – e.g. advising boards of directors;
- Providing support on a wide variety of domestic and international regulatory matters.
- Held a Head of/Deputy Head of Compliance position within an Investment Manager
- Strong and rounded experience of CSSF rules and an understanding of AIFMD is necessary. Experience of EU regulation and AML would be an advantage.
For further information please contact Marcus Courtney