The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
FPS Europe and the Pictet Group has defined Private Assets as one of it's key strategic initiative, and needs a strong servicing on this asset class to match with its ambitions. Your role
As the chosen applicant, you will be responsible for managing and supervising the operations for PERE Investor Services (PERE IS) Transfer Agent (TA).
You will actively contribute to enhancing the service delivery for a demanding client base in an international and dynamic environment.
The Manager of PERE is will be in charge of production and supervision of operations, the team and various projects and will have the following priorities:
- Development and enforcement of a common vision in collaboration with the Head of Private Assets Fund Administration;
- Onboarding of new Private Assets clients;
- Bringing a cross-disciplinary approach to project management and operational flows;
- Good knowledge of the carried interest mechanism and equalization principles;
- Active participation to operations execution (closing, capital call, distribution....);
- Enhancement of the risk & control framework (KPIs, KRIs, remediation plan, etc.);
- Mastering the regulatory aspects of the alternative funds industry;
- Working together with other teams/departments (Compliance, Fund Administration, etc.);
- Actively supporting client relationship managers and attending client meetings.
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- At least five years' experience in a TA PERE team and in the alternative funds asset servicing business.
- Strong commitment and team spirit.
- Able to act as a role model.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in client relationship management.
- Strong organisational skills with a cross-disciplinary view.
- Experience of designing and implementing target operating models.
- "Hands on" Manager actively participating to the production with its team members
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Solution driven.
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working :
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.