The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 750 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Technology & Operations
design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
Today, FPS Europe employs around 260 employees in Luxembourg and is seeking to recruit a Head of Transfer Agent. Your role
As Head of Transfer Agent, your main role will be to manage and coordinate the TA department, composed of approximately 50 people. The department is organised in 4 teams:
- TA Operations
- TA Support & Funds Onboarding
- TA AML & Register
- TA FATCA & CRS
You will actively enhance the service delivery for an exacting client base in an international and dynamic environment. You will drive new functionalities adoption in our platform Multifonds Global Investors and constantly adapt TA service offering to meet client service targets.
You will report to the Conducting Officer in charge of Central Administration.
Your responsibilities :
- As Head of Transfer Agent, your main priorities will be the following:
- Head TA provides a strategic vision and animates this strategic vision from year to year to provide the strategic transformation framework within which organizational and technological developments must be placed.
- To manage the day-to-day responsibilities of TA, manage regulatory & product developments/ changes ensuring adherence to regulatory and/or company standards and service levels
- Recruit and integrate of new joiners and develop succession plans.
- Enforce a common vision, in collaboration with the TA team leaders. Implement the TA organisation, capabilities and processes as part of the 2025 strategy.
- Animate the TA Risk & Control framework: KPIs, KRIs, remediation plan, audit recommendations etc...
- Ensure local procedures are in place, support in decision making and escalate exceptions to functional management and/or Luxembourg Conducting Officer as required. Produce and deliver required reporting to management forums
- Carry out a market watch through continuous interactions with other market players and participation in industry forums
- Work soundly with other departments: investor onboarding, Compliance, FA...
- Actively support client relationship managers and attend client meetings.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree (min BAC +5), specializing in Economics or Finance, or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience
- 10 years' experience in the Funds industry and 5 years' experience in Team management
- Any experience in project management will be considered as an advantage
- In-depth understanding of fund administration and transfer-agent processes
- Experience of hybrid funds with periodic NAV calculation and weekly, monthly, quarterly subscription/redemption schedules, cut-off dates, etc.
- Knowledge of Multifonds TA
- French and English are both mandatory
Flexible and modern ways of working
- Strong sense of commitment and team spirit
- Able to act as a role model
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in client relationship management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of designing and implementing target operating models
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solution driven
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.