IFDS, Transfer Agent - Events, Associate
The Investor and Distributor Services Team associate is to ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally. The Investor and Distributor Services Team associate is an integral part of ensuring that quality service is delivered to assigned clients and all actions must be considered as part of this overall goal. Achieving quality of service is a team effort and the Investor and Distributor Services associate needs to function at all times as a team player and ensure other members of the team do so too. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agent- Events, Associate-2 you will:
What we value
- Under the supervision of the Events Manager the Events Senior Associate is the focal point for the day-to-day administration and supervision of the daily Events operations within Dealing Services.
- The Events Senior Associate works closely together with the Events Manager in ensuring that corporate event processes as well as Trailer Fees are dealt with efficiently accurately and professionally.
- The Events Senior Associate needs to function at all times as a team player and ensures that other team members follow his/her example.
- Ensure team members adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and are fully comfortable with them to ensure timely and accurate completion of all the assigned and delegated tasks and responsibilities.
- Monitor and ensures the accuracy and quality of the daily/weekly and monthly tasks.
- Executes corporate events such as distributions mergers and liquidations as well as Trailer Fee calculations in line with client instructions/expectations.
- Respond to enquiries from different counterparties (e.g. internal departments external client enquiries and corresponding banks). Ensures that all enquiries are followed and resolved accurately in a timely manner.
- Support the oversight team in relation to complex queries or requests
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Successfully attained their final second-level education exams (BAC+3 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to work with pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards analytical and process thinking skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel Word PowerPoint Access and Outlook...)
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet deadlines and keeps well documented records.
- Maximize organizational productivity to complete tasks effectively and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English (written & oral).
- Other European Languages (German and/or French) considered advantageous.
2-4 years relevant working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services. Ideally involving staff supervision / operation management experience. What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks.