IFDS Transfer Agent, Settlement And Reconciliation Associate
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agent Settlements & Reconciliation Associate 1 you will:
What we value
- Under the supervision of the Settlement and Reconciliation Senior Associate (S&R Manager), the S&R Associate 1 is the focal point for the day-to-day administration and supervision of the daily S&R operations within the Dealing Services.
- The S&R Associate 1 works closely together with the S&R Manager in ensuring that operations, processes and client reconciliations are dealt with efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- The S&R Associate 1 needs to function at all times as a team player and ensures that other team members follow her/his example.
- Monitor and ensures the accuracy and quality of the daily reconciliations and investigations on the different client reconciliations.
- Validate accuracy of the updated outstanding exceptions with the latest status on the actions taken for its resolution by the different team members.
- Review aged exceptions on a daily basis. Effectively analyses route cause and responsible parties involved to consider appropriate actions to be taken for a timely resolution.
- Respond to enquirers from different counter-parties (e.g. internal departments, external client enquiries, and corresponding banks). Ensures that all enquiries are followed and resolved accurately in a timely manner.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- The candidate should have strong background in Settlement & Reconciliation, with strong acumen in Payment SWIFT, Currency cutoff, cash reconciliation and AML.
- The candidate should be able to handle high volume work.
- The candidate should have experience in quality check and project
What we do.
- Successfully attained their final second-level education exams (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to work with pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards, analytical and process thinking skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook...)
- Display good organizational skills in order to meet deadlines and keeps well documented records.
- Maximize organizational productivity to complete tasks effectively and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English (written & oral).
- Other European Languages (German and/or French) considered advantageous.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers