Tasks/responsibilities • As a Business Analyst for Investment Funds Services IT, you will have to study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape. You will be required to: • Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Corporate Actions, Custody, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, and Billing. • Find, elicit, and write business and functional requirements. • Present results to both Business and IT teams of IFS (development and architecture).
Mandatory skills and experience
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline or in a business school.
- At least 4/5-year experience in business and functional analysis.
- Experience of Data Analysis
- Experience of Funds Data
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- UML knowledge is required.
• Fluency in English is mandatory.