Our client is a large international bank looking to hire a Investment Restrictions Supervisor.
INVESTMENT COMPLIANCE SUPERVISORS (M/F)
Our client is looking for an investment compliance expert to join their team in a large international bank. THE ROLE
• You will be responsible for managing the compliance review of the Group sponsored funds and third party clients' funds regarding the funds' investment guidelines, board of Directors internal policy decisions as well as local and foreign regulatory restrictions.
• Your main responsibilities will include monitoring adherence to the funds industry regulatory framework, constitutional and contractual documents and perform oversight of automated and manual investment restriction compliance monitoring.
• Additionally, you will participate in the interpretation of the investment restrictions and propose analysis of new laws and regulations applicable to Clients. THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• 2 to 3 years' relevant experience in the investment funds industry with significant exposure to investment restriction compliance matters;
• University degree in Finance or equivalent;
• Experience from similar position or equivalent. Experience on an Investment Compliance Monitoring system (MIG 21/CRD) is definitely an advantage;
• Experience in monitoring adherence to the funds industry regulatory framework, constitutional and contractual documents, performing review and analysis of investment compliance breaches
• Excellent working knowledge of the securities and funds industry regulations with emphasis on the mutual fund industry offshore;
• Be familiar with the environment of a financial services company specialising in UCITS funds services, and the requirements of the fund compliance function;
• Fluent English essential, knowledge of French or other European languages would be a definite advantage. OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a large international bank based in Luxembourg city. At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.