Our client is looking for a sales / investor relations manager to join their office in Luxembourg.
INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER - ASSET MANAGER (M/F)
Our client is looking for a sales manager to sell, distribute, and market their funds internationally.
Responsibilities in respect of Investor Relations
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Ensuring you meet your quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's goals.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Support the Head Investor Relations in/by:
• Contributing actively to the improvement of all marketing materials (factsheets, presentations, DDQs).
• Leading the expansion of the distribution activities in Europe (registration of additional countries, etc).
• Contributing actively in the oversight and evaluation of the third-party distribution providers and be the main contact with our European distribution partners.
• Actively contributing to the research of ways to improve and differentiate the firm's products from competitors.
• Actively contributing to the selection and preparation of conferences/events.
• Proactively taking ownership and responsibility of tasks, projects and initiatives.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• Degree in finance, economics or similar;
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English; proficiency in any other European language considered as an asset;
• Have a passion for delivering services;
• Be thrilled about meeting ambitious targets;
• Be motivated, hard worker, focused and resistant to stress;
• Be enthusiastic, well organized and with attention to details;
• Be a team-oriented and determined person who wants to grow and make the others grow;
Our client is a prestigious asset manager. At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.