Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1150 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Alter Domus
- 15 nov. 17
IT Application Management Engineer
As an IT Application Management Engineer, you will work within our International IT Department and you will report to the Application Support Manager:
- Analyse problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers;
- Under minimal supervision, performs various duties required for the daily support of all assigned production applications and supporting system. Application Support includes troubleshooting applications and software;
- Prevent the repetition of issues through root cause analysis and improve the future resolution of issues by writing Knowledge Articles;
- Logically work through problems to determine their cause and how they can be resolved within incident report;
- Work as a team with the IT Operations and IT Delivery and Application Support teams in Luxemburg.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or IT;
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in IT support;
- Experience in Windows MS SQL Server administration, Share Point 2010 & 2013 and IIS Administration;
- Experience in MSSQL, SSIS, Powershell Scripting would be considered an asset;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner in English (French would be an asset);
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Agree to perform remote support according to the “oncall” policy in place in the team;
- Strong problem solving skills both analytical and logical thinking;
- Happy to be part of an international team with occasional travelling to Luxembourg;
- Ability to work under own initiative.