DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a well-known international bank looking to add to their IT department.
IT MANAGER OVERSIGHT AND CONTROL (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent a well-known international bank with an addition to their IT department.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role holder will:
• Perform the role of Third Party Engagement Manager for locally hosted and outsourced IT services for Luxembourg
• Provide the regulatory IT Oversight & Control for all locally hosted and outsourced IT Services for Luxembourg
• Report on the Service Performance, Change Management and Service Management issues the services consumed by the Luxembourg business
• Provide the financial governance of outsourced IT Services, acting as point person in country cost forum
• Coordinate IT with second, third Line of Defence and external auditor reviews
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
• Engaging all relevant stakeholders to maintain visibility on the service operability metrics, risk appetite, incidents and control effectiveness and to provide robust challenge to the same audience when risk appetites are threatened and instigate the incident process when risk appetite is breached
• Acting as a conduit to the Service Management Practice as a whole from the Technology team and ensuring that operability requirements are given appropriate focus throughout the development and operations lifecycle
• Overseeing effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with Service Management
• Ensuring an effective engagement process is in place that is demonstrably adding value to all target stakeholders
• Ensure proper financial governance is in place by closely following up on the annual budget and regular CAM reviews
• Ensure CSSF and EBA guidelines for outsourcing IT Services are fully observed and adhered to
• Assist the business in completing the Luxembourg Outsource Management process
• Actively participate in IT Audit processes
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• At least 5 years experience working within the IT field (IT audit, etc)
• Full understanding of the CSSF Luxembourg regulations on the governance of IT Operations and Outsourcing of IT
• Full understanding of EBA guidelines on the governance of IT Operations and Outsourcing of IT
• Proven track record in IT Service Management in the Luxembourg financial sector
• Ability to present complex ideas to a diverse audience of key stakeholders
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Excellent understanding of Cloud-based solutions and the challenges they present
• Excellent level of English and French; other languages are an advantage.
Our client is one of the largest bank in Luxembourg. At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.