*This is a longterm freelancing opportunity Negotiable day rate Based in Luxembourg*
It OPS engineer (test environment)
Task and responsibilities
- Installation of application software in test environment.
- Monitor applications and automate deployment.
- Support the development and testers in issues investigation.
- Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Provide clear, regular, and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
Mandatory skills and experiences
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Experience in LINUX environments is required
- Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL, shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system (start/stop/monitor of services, PowerShell, administration).
- Experience with cloud technology and Infrastructure: Ms Azure, GCP.
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential.