IT Support Specialist
We are currently hiring an IT Support Specialist, to join the Support multicultural team of the European Parliament in Brussels, and to be responsible for providing second level support as well as managing move tickets.
- Your are the second line user liaison onsite or remote
- You record incidents in the Service Management Tool, and make an initial assessment to attempt to resolve them.
- You configure and install PCs and other IT equipment
- You test and administrate applications you're responsible for
- You are the point of contact for system administrators and the 3rd line
- You improve the knowledge database and provide technical reports
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the Parliament users
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You are familiar with ticketing tools and ITIL guidelines
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- An hospitalization insurance
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.