- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 21 mai 19
Internal Audit Manager - Asset Management (M/F)
Are you looking to join a large, multinational management company? Our client is looking for an experience internal audit manager to join their growing team.
Internal Audit Manager - Asset Management
Group Internal Audit are looking for an experienced auditor to lead, plan, perform and report audit activities within the company. As an Internal Audit Manager, you will report to the Head of Internal Audit for Asset & Wealth Management.
- Working closely with the HoA in developing and implementing the Audit Strategy, in line with Business Area and Regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to a complete and accurate audit universe for the company.
- Planning, performing, reporting and following up on audit projects in accordance with GIA's methodology and KPIs and CSSF requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
- Actively engage with relevant external bodies (audit round tables, conferences, IIA events, or similar) to increase your, and your team's understanding of industry issues, and to promote an understanding of the Internal Audit Department in the market.
The Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 5-10 years' Audit experience, ideally including experience as an audit leader, within Asset Management.
- Master's degree in Finance, Auditing or related field required; CPA, CIA, CISA, CFA, ACCA or other related certifications a plus.
- Strong technical skills relating to Asset Management, with experience of Luxembourgish Management Companies or Asset Management audit in Luxembourg.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and collaborative skills; high ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with proven success in driving key initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with senior professionals.
- Strong understanding and commitment to professional auditing standards, risk assessment, regulations and compliance.
- Fluent in English; French, German or Nordic languages are considered an asset.
Our Client is a large asset manager.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.