International Wealth Management Associate Program, Relationship Manager - Private Label Fund- Luxembourg
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Join us in a front office role as a partner in acquiring and maintaining client relationships, providing advice on a broad range of investments and services tailored to the sophisticated needs of UHNWI and institutional clients as part of our Private Label Fund business. You get the opportunity to advise on market leading products, tailored solutions and services supported by a holistic advisory approach for our clients. You will deliver top service to our clients and will work in a business model which strengthens collaboration between internal divisions, teams and specialists to deliver cross selling opportunities, especially between Investment Banking and Private Banking. Your future colleagues
Join a structured 3-year program designed to develop highly talented individuals into successful Relationship Managers. During this journey, you will become a certified Relationship Manager and work on your own client book. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. We stand for an entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work attitude and high level of flexibility and ownership. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- MBA or Master degree from a leading university
- Proven track record of minimum 3 years of relevant experience in client acquisition and management of wealth for clients
- Strong financial product and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
- Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance culture and to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank's policies and obligations
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered in the relevant market
Please apply via our career portal!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.