Interns wanted ! January - June 2023
You are in the last year of a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or equivalent and within the framework of your studies you need to carry out a 6 month internship. Why not join the leader in Asset Management ! Who we're looking for
Our internship opportunities offer 6 month Asset Management experience as an intern. It's a great way to gain specific knowledge and to explore working life within the industry.
This internship assignment combines in-depth training with challenge and responsibility to form the foundation for a lasting, rewarding career. As an intern, you will get hands-on experience and learn about the wide range of opportunities available in a multidisciplinary professional services firm.
In our applicants, we look for open-minded, hard-working and intellectually curious individuals. In your application, we like to see what experience you have, whether this is within the Asset Management industry or a part time job whilst attending university.
All applicants must be ambitious, resilient and energetic. You will need to show us you are a self-starter with ambition and a willingness to get involved. Your academic record is one of the ways we will assess you. We are keen on considering students who want to gain experience in the financial sector and you'll need to have an official internship agreement (a tripartite agreement) with your school or university. About Schroders
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. What you'll do
Our internships cover different areas in different European locations . These include (not limited) : Internal Audit, Risk Management, Finance Data Services, Rebates Operations, Product Control & Market Services, Distribution, Real Estate...
What you'll be like
- Expect to be at the heart of the team from day one and immersed in real work from the get-go.
- As well as practical experience, interns enjoy continual expert training designed to help grow the skills and expertise for a successful career.
- As well as the encouragement of teammates, interns enjoy the support of a dedicated mentor. They will be available from day one and are there to help you build a successful, stable career, and for us to enjoy the long-term rewards of our investment in you.
- We offer everyone at Schroders a lifetime of opportunity and the chances to progress and diversify throughout the business.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- You are highly organised and have excellent attention to detail.
- You have an appetite for numbers and IT systems
- Your analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a situation, to identify possible solutions and key success factors.
- You are a good team player, capable of working independently or in a team on multiple demands.
- You have an excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory).
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.