Luxembourg | 80-100% | Reference 5792 Job Introduction
As a Corporate Affairs Intern, you will support the activities of the REGIS-TR trade repository. Together with your local and global colleagues, you will ensure that all stakeholders receive high-quality, competent, timely support and communication regarding different corporate activities What You Will Do
What You Bring
- general and administrative support to the REGIS-TR team in Luxembourg
- support the business with incoming and outcoming payments, and the follow-up of financial topics
- support the process for clients who are late in the settlement of invoices
- administer contractual agreements and updates
- support internal projects and their related activities
- studies of higher university education (Bachelor's or Master's) degree programme focusing on Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- excellent organizational and administrative skills
- flexible and an ability to work on many different tasks
- ability to work independently and be a team player at the same time and determination to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- high level in both written and spoken English (B2 minimum)
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at 2075505415x+44 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.