Investment Management Oversight
Are you ready to take an excellent opportunity to join a growing Super Management Company?
Become a member of our international fund services team and play a key role in the continued growth of our business.
You will develop and consolidate the investment management oversight process and contribute to the success of our products.
You will gain ownership of the monitoring process, ensuring full compliance with internal and external provisions & regulations as regards service providers' oversight and funds' operations.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
- Control and develop the oversight of the delegated function of portfolio activities in line with the CSSF circular 18/698
- Establish and maintain processes, procedures, workflows and a reporting tool for investment management oversight
- Take ownership of and coordinate the initial and ongoing due diligence process on investment managers; Prepare the final due diligence reports for senior management/ board of directors
- Develop controls on delegates, ensure their adherence, escalate exceptions to senior management
- Solve issues with regards to the investment management of the funds
- Review KPIs and performance reports; Create dashboards and reports to senior management and board of directors
- Participate in analysis and validation of new products/sub-funds
- Ensure investment managers meet their regulatory and contractual obligations (SFDR, EMIR, Proxy voting, best execution, etc.)
- Assist in analysis and implementation of regulatory changes with regards to investment management oversight (AIFMD, ESMA guidelines, etc.)
- Strong operational and professional background (ideally 3 years+) in the oversight of investment managers
- University or similar educational background focused on finance or economics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Independent and convincing, critical, analytical and precise, persistent and committed
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo and take feedback
- Good at communication in English. French and German is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .