The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. FundPartner Solutions
provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services. Pictet Asset Services
provides custody, fund services and trading solutions for external asset managers, fund managers and institutional clients. We manage every aspect of the asset servicing value chain and our range of bespoke solutions include value-adding analytics, trading strategy support and digital front-end interfaces designed to provide an unrivalled customer experience.
The Investment Management Oversight Team
is in charge of the supervision of delegated Investment Managers, in the context of the CSSF Circular 18/698.
We are currently looking for an Investment Management Oversight Officer
to strengthen our dynamic team. Your role
In our investment management delegation model, your role will be to :
- Take part in the initial selection of delegated asset managers and ongoing monitoring by carrying out due diligence procedures.
- Take part in the monitoring activities of funds' performance and key risk indicators.
- Take part in the new fund launches.
- Analyze and challenge investment proposals of illiquid assets (Private Equity/Real Estate) to identify potential risks.
- Work with a high number of interlocutors, among which delegated Investment Managers, Conducting Officers, Board of Directors, Auditors, Lawyers and Representatives of the Luxembourg Regulator.
- Collaborate closely with the Conducting Officer in charge of the Portfolio Management function.
- Build working relationships with colleagues in other offices across Europe and Asia.
- University degree (or qualification deemed equivalent).
- Minimum of five years' experience in the Luxembourg fund industry, in particular in compliance, asset management consultancy or supervision of delegated asset management.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the UCITS/AIF fund industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the markets, alongside with a strong knowledge of private assets.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- We put a great emphasis on soft skills: professionalism, in-depth expertise, proactivity and conscientiousness will be key in the selection process.
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.