Investment Risk Analyst/Manager
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 04 janv. 19
A leading global Investment firm is looking for a Investment Risk Analyst or Manager to join their growing team in the Luxembourg offices.
The Analyst/Risk Manager will report to the conducting officer in charge of the Risk Management function.
- Support in the AIFs and AIFM risk management duties
- Assist in the drafting of risk management policy, procedures and schedules;
- Assist in the review of AIF’s offering documents from a risk management perspective;
- Liaise with the local teams to collect relevant documents, reporting and date to support risk management function;
- Assist in the deal review process and related documentation;
- Assist in the post trade investment compliance monitoring process and reporting;
- Assist in preparing ongoing risk management reporting;
- Assist in preparing in risk management related presentation to the management committee and Boards with regards to AIFs
- Review and document discussions with the Portfolio Management team in relation to investment risk.
- Take a coordination role and contribute to extent needed in the reporting for AIFs and AIFM duties and tasks including
- Coordinate and contribute to the production of AIFMD Annual reports for the AIFs managed by BEFM together with the local teams and the appointed services providers and legal counsel;
- Good understanding of the different alternative investments asset classes and instruments
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional collaborations
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, and any other language will be considered as an asset
- Highly organised
- Great attention to details and accountability for delivery